Thursday 26 December 2013

Post number 100!

I've been thinking of stopping it here. One hundred is just such a tempting number to stop at.
Maybe I'll start up a geocities webpage in the new year. Actually, no, I just checked with google and apparently Japan is the only country in the world where you can still build your own webpage with geocities.

In other news, I am responsible for the deaths of 6 mice in the past few days. I never want to see a mouse again. I almost resent them for putting me in the position of having to kill them - why wouldn't they just pack up their little mouse suitcases and get out? (That is how it works right?) I considered the humane traps but I thought if I let them go in my back yard they would just come back inside the house, or go over and invade a neighbors house. But maybe, if I was really serious about catching them and letting them go, I would take them on a ten minute drive and let them go somewhere out of the way. They might still be eaten by, well, pretty much anything, but at least they would have a chance.

Maybe blogger.com will be closed and all posts deleted within 10 years, but if these posts are still around in the year 2143, and you are reading this in the year 2143, let me say this to you: enjoy those hover-boards, everyone in 2013 envies you.

Happy new year!



2 comments:

  1. If you only planned to stop at 100, why start?

    In other news, I'd advise keeping active on the account unless you want it to all be deleted like happened to me. In fairness nothing I was posting was much chop.

    In further other news, here's the other thing about Jupiter-type exoplanets; they might be usefully sheltering Earth-type exoplanets from asteroid activitiy. Find a Jupiter and then... either nothing or maybe if you're lucky, a safe berth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I more or less wanted an excuse to stop for a while. Perhaps I will start it up again when the need strikes me. By the way, what is required to keep active on my account? I still come here to check on the blogs I follow from time to time.

    ReplyDelete